As we take some time to catch up on our posts, we would like to congratulate our recent graduates.
Our July Children’s Etiquette Certification class was an exciting one. Eleven fabulous women came to Atlanta seeking certification to teach etiquette to children. They left The American School of Protocol® with tons of information and ideas for their new businesses. We can’t wait to see what they do next!
Our newest etiquette “sisters” are:
- Candace Smith – Orange, CA
- Charlene Bleakley – Marina Del Rey, CA
- Carmen E. Rivera – Staten Island, NY
- Robin Bulatao – Southlake, TX
- Candis Duecker – Platte City, MO
- Patricia Rossel – League City, TX
- Barbara Flowers – St. Joseph, MI
- Karla Redditte – Huntsville, AL
- Lisa Lutz – Camarillo, CA
- Ruth Richardson – Columbia, TN
- Christine Wolf – Tomah, WI
We wish each of them much success. As we know, teaching this important information is so rewarding. For we are not just teaching, we are making a difference in a child’s life.