You never again have to be nervous when faced with a bevy of forks and knives. Instead, you’ll be the confident one at the table.
Laugh and learn as etiquette expert, Peggy Newfield, President of Personal Best, Inc.® and The American School of Protocol® teaches dining skills in a fun and educational way.
Suitable for all ages, this 27-minute DVD depicts 5 humorous dining vignettes and contains:
- Place settings for casual, medium-priced, and expensive restaurants
- Appropriate utensils for each course
- Continental and Zig-Zag dining styles
- Letting the waiter know you are finished
- Cell phones at the table
- Which bread plate is yours
- Appropriate conversation topics