How Advanced Are Your Thanksgiving Table Manners?
Take our True-False Quiz and put your table manners knowledge to the test. Don’t worry, we won’t leave you in the dark, keep scrolling down to find the answers.
Let’s get started:
- At the beginning of a sit-down, family-style meal, food is first passed to the right.
- If you have to get up from the table place your napkin in your chair.
- If someone asks for the salt, just pass them the salt.
- As soon as you are seated at the table, you may begin eating.
- Cut up all your food before you begin eating.
- By placing your silverware in the 3:15 or 6:30 position on your plate, it means that you are finished eating.
- Crumble up your napkin and put it in your plate when you are finished with your meal.
- If a toast is given, but you don’t drink, just sit and watch everyone else hold up their glass.
How did you do?
- True, 2. False, 3. False, 4. False, 5. False, 6. True, 7. False, 8. False
Are you ready for your Thanksgiving dinner now? Let us know how you scored. Tell Us On Facebook