We thought it might be fun to do a True-False Quiz so you can test yourself on your knowledge. Don’t worry, we won’t leave you in the dark, keep scrolling down to find the answers.
Let’s get started:
- At the beginning of a sit-down, family-style meal, food is passed only to the right.
- If someone asks for the salt, just pass them the salt.
- As soon as you are seated at the table, you may begin eating.
- Chewing with your mouth open or while talking is not only unsafe, it is unsightly.
- When you leave the table, place your napkin in your chair.
- It is not polite to discuss food allergies or digestion problems during a meal.
- By placing your silverware in the 3:15 or 6:30 position on your plate, it means that you are finished eating.
How did you do?
- True, 2. False, 3. False, 4. True, 5. False, 6. True, 7. True
Are you ready for your Thanksgiving dinner now? Let us know how you scored. Tell Us On Facebook