11 Things People With Good Table Manners Never Do
Yes, these are the worst. We have tallied the most despicable and have them here for you in “countdown” fashion.
- Pushing away the plate or bowl when finished.
- Eating off someone else's plate.
- Hovering over your plate and elbows on the table.
- Checking your devices / not paying attention.
- Beginning to eat before others at the table have received their food.
- Not using a napkin.
- Licking your fingers.4. Inhaling your food.
- Talking with food in your mouth and chewing with your mouth open.
- Eating with your hands when you should be using a utensil.
- Noisy eating – slurping, burping and gulping.
Our DVDs are available as digital downloads and hardcopy.