It’s been said that no good deed goes unpunished. We believe no good deed goes unnoticed.Doing something nice for someone else is the ultimate win-win. You feel good, they feel good, and you can count on more good things happening, too.Here are our favorite ways to spread the nice-ness!
- Smile at everyone you encounter
- At a drive-through, pay for the meal of the person behind you
- Become a “big brother” or “big sister” to a child who needs a friend
- Deliver a basket of goodies to your local fire station or police precinct
- Deliver some goodies to an assisted living facility
- Better yet, spend time with people who live at that assisted living facility
- Volunteer at an organization that needs you
- Help someone cross a busy street
- Offer care to someone with a serious illness
You never have to look far to find a good deed just begging to be done.What good deed have you done recently? How did it make you feel? Tell us about it on our Facebook page!